Advanced Software Engineer (SD) - remote
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an Advanced Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new and existing Relativity software products, in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
- Work with your team and other stakeholders to define, design, implement, test, document and deliver quality software products in a fast-paced environment using .NET and other technology
- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security and performance of existing products.
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Previous experience with .Net framework and C# programming.
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a significant plus, but not required
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Jenkins, CI/CD and Chef.
- Experience and knowledge of object-oriented design.
- Experience and knowledge of the concepts of relational databases.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.