Senior Specialist, Sales Enablement
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
We are looking for a Senior Specialist in Sales Enablement who will partner with senior stakeholders to actively uncover gaps through data and contribute to defining the needs and priorities for the sales team. You will build our programs to enable the growth and success of our sales teams. Also, you will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Product leaders to ensure that our sales teams can communicate the value of Relativity to customers and prospects productively and effectively. This role is a critical part of our investment in our sales employees.
- Partner and build meaningful relationships with Sales Leadership within Relativity to uncover learning & development needs through data
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Relativity teams and leadership, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and more.
- Actively contribute by conducting business needs analysis to help define stakeholder’s biggest challenges and priorities
- Support strategy development, project management, and execution of tailored business programs that enables your stakeholders to meet key goals and metrics
- Set, measure and report on business impact of key performance initiatives
- Strategic thinking with ability to execute and drive team to deadlines
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience in a closing role/sales readiness/learning & development/relevant cross-functional role
- Proven ability to build strong, lasting relationships with business partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Data driven approach to communicating
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proven success at partnering with cross functional teams
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-directed
- Experience leveraging standard e-learning tools (Articulate, Captive, Workday, MindTickle etc) to create instructionally sound learning programs
- Strong facilitation and/or public speaking skills
- Saas experience
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.