Sales Operations Manager, EMEA (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The EMEA Sales Operations Manager is the operational partner for the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) sales team. You’ll work closely with the EMEA GM, sales managers, and account executives on forecasting, compensation, territory planning, deal support, and strategic planning. You will work in partnership with multiple other functions including legal, finance, and marketing and act as the subject matter expert for the EMEA business. You will also be our first Sales Operations leader in the EMEA region with accountability to build out our operational capabilities to support our business growth.
Personal Qualities to Success in the Role:
- You are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing legal tech companies
- You have an innate sense of curiosity and like to solve problems
- You thrive when given accountability and always drive your projects end-to-end
- You excel when collaborating cross-functionally with sales team members and other analysts around the world
- You are analytically minded and always look to the data to answer key business challenges
- Directly partner with the EMEA sales team at all levels to support the development of sales strategy and priorities, including participating in quarterly business reviews and the annual planning process.
- Create critical strategic analyses that provide value-added insights of sales trends, especially revenue growth and renewal forecasting across global sales teams.
- Support operational processes that enable sales managers to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for territory assignments, staffing analysis, and quota-setting.
- Participate in sales incentive plan design with the global Sales Operations and Finance teams, including analysis of existing design plan efficacy, as well as planning for annual design and policy changes.
- Lead business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of go-to-market teams.
- Identify current and emerging operational needs of the EMEA Sales team and work with Revenue Operations leadership to build out necessary capabilities.
- 5+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization in a B2B industry; experience in tech company a plus
- 3+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy role
- Extensive experience working with team members across the globe and across a variety of cultures
- Direct experience with key sales operations functions such as forecasting, quota setting, territory planning
- Strong analytical background, leading projects working with large amounts of data
- Exceptional project management skills, with a high attention to detail and ability to manage simultaneous workstreams across multiple teams
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment