Manager, Systems Engineering
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
As a Manager, Systems Engineering, you will be responsible for providing technical, procedural, and project-based guidance to your teams. The Manager should have intimate knowledge of all Operations procedures and SLA/SLO metrics. The role will be responsible for monitoring the team’s ticket queues and ensuring that tickets are being addressed in a timely manner. The role will be responsible for balancing the team’s workload, ensuring tickets are being addressed in accordance with defined SLAs/SLOs, completing incoming change requests, overseeing the team’s work during maintenance windows, ensuring maintenance work is completed successfully and on time, and acting as an escalation resource by providing managerial oversight to drive high priority incidents. The Manager informs their Manager of issues regarding personnel, performance issues, significant customer impacting incidents, project status, and works closely with colleagues to ensure RelativityOne is operated to our high standards, while meeting all department goals and metrics. The role is also responsible for the professional development of their direct reports.
- Oversee the team as they complete maintenance window work, incident resolution, customer requests, and ensuring the work is properly transitioned between shifts. Minimal On-call shifts are required
- Drive team transition from ticket oriented and reactive to proactive, SRE like
- Oversee the team as they complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, assigning, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing customer incidents and requests; attention to proper detail when documenting tickets for accurate reporting and historical data
- Proactively monitor tickets, incoming changes, incidents, customer requests, maintenance tasks, and ensure we’re meeting our SLA or SLO objectives.
- Supervise operations team members that respond to escalations where standard procedures have failed to isolate or fix problems in RelativityOne
- Work closely and collaboratively with US and Krakow teams
- Provide excellent service using the communication methods designated by Relativity
- Provide direction and apply company policies to broader team(s) or sub-department
- Translate business objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals
- Manage issues of diverse and ambiguous scope which require evaluation of a variety of factors and current business trends
- Coach and develop employees to expand upon their technical, operational, Relativity product, and automation related skill sets.
- Demonstrate Relativity Management Competencies (Embodies Personal Learning, Builds High-Performing Teams, Aligns Goals with Strategy, Makes Effective Decisions) in daily work, and seeks opportunities to apply and enhance management skills to create sustainable success for Relativity
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience directly working in a SaaS environment and working with technical teams
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.