Senior Global Benefits Analyst (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Global Benefits team is key to the success of a Talent First organization. Team uses its expertise in global and regional Benefits to act as strategic consultants and operators within a fast-paced and technologically driven HR environment. The Global Benefits team is on a journey to shift their ways of working to an Agile Scrum framework and strives to bring process efficiency and simplification through automation.
The Senior Global Benefits Analyst partners with global counterparts in the Americas and EMEA on the deployment of new and administration of Benefits programs globally, with a primary focus on APAC and EMEA.
- Project manages and partners with global benefits team on deployment of new programs in alignment with multi-year roadmap.
- Project manages and partners with global benefits team on administration and support of programs with a focus and ownership on APAC and EMEA.
- Liaises with benefits broker and various benefits vendors to ensure operational efficiency, that compliance is adhered to and to partner on complex challenges / solutions.
- Ensures administration complies with all applicable international and local laws.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge on the EMEA and APAC market landscape by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Serves as the first point of contact related to team member benefits challenges.
- Educate and refer team members to appropriate benefits tools and resources.
- Escalates issues to appropriate senior team members as appropriate.
- Administers benefits programs by following defined processes, updating appropriate systems, and researching and resolving issues.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements to gain efficiency and reduce errors.
- May help facilitate Total Rewards new hire orientation.
- Demonstrated experience in a global company supporting benefits across multiple countries.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on team objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of benefits administration, legislation and regulations across at least two of the following countries is desired: , United Kingdom, Poland, Ireland, Germany, Australia
- Has superb communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely for a variety of audiences (e.g. junior employees, senior employees, engineers).
- HRIS administration experience is a plus.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.