Senior Strategic Technology Partnerships Analyst
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Relativity’s Strategic Technology Partnerships group is seeking a full-time analyst to join our growing team. The Senior Partnerships and Alliances Analyst is responsible for on-the-ground execution of ongoing go-to-market and technical efforts across our strategic tech partner ecosystem. You will work closely with members of our commercial teams to support co-selling with our strategic partners, including facilitating deal strategy collaboration between account executives and managing internal reporting and processes. You will also provide critical support for our technical teams that work closely with our strategic partners to execute on our product roadmap, ensuring follow-ups are complete and the product team is getting what they need from our partners.
Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on co-selling and co-marketing metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. Your project management skills will allow you to ensure we’re executing on important initiatives, managing internal and external stakeholders, and driving project completion in an optimal timeframe.
This role reports directly to the Global Partnerships & Alliances Manager.
- Support operational processes that enable sellers to successfully co-sell with their strategic partner counterparts, including tracking pipeline and closed deal metrics, managing requests for engagement from our sellers and our partners’ sellers, and tracking achievement on our marketing campaigns and product initiatives.
- Track & manage follow ups for in-flight co-sell opportunities, ensuring deals move down the pipeline with support from our strategic partners.
- Handle select co-marketing initiatives, including content creation, creative work, and getting input from our partners.
- Serve as point of contact to support Relativity technical teams when small problems/blockers arise with strategic partners’ tools/technology.
- Support ongoing initiatives to improve usage, cost, security and/or performance of our products based on our strategic partners’ tools/technology.
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing or a product / engineering organization
- 2+ years in a sales operations, marketing operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- A love for managing data and wading through the numbers to find critical insights
- Ability to facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality in Salesforce
- Experience analyzing sales pipelines and/or effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- A strong orientation towards outcomes, and a resourceful and creative problem-solver
- Experience managing multiple, complex work streams
- Ability to interact with individual contributors and leadership levels, and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, analytical and organizational skills
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $69,000 and $85,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.