IT Support Analyst
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is seeking an IT Support Analyst to join our Internal Technology (IT) department. IT’s
mission is to deliver technology solutions that connect, secure, and accelerate our employees and
customers world-wide. Our IT team is primarily located in Chicago, USA, with a smaller team in
Krakow, Poland. Our employees are based in the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Australia,
Hong Kong, and Singapore.
As an IT Support Analyst, you are our employee’s primary point of contact with IT. Your objective is
to ensure our employees receive quality and responsive IT services, whether they work from our
office or from their homes. You will receive, track, and resolve tickets while ensuring superior
communication with employees. And you will enjoy hands-on experience and gain knowledge on our
IT technologies so that you can tackle work of increasing complexity over time. You will ensure our
processes are well-defined and documented.
You will report to a local End User Services Manager, who oversees the End User Services team in
Krakow. You will work closely with another Service Desk Analyst and a System Administrator, and you
will also collaborate with our sister Team in Chicago.
Your Role in Action:
- Provide a welcome and responsive experience to our employees who require IT services.
- Monitor support channels, promptly respond to and resolve user requests, escalate (to vendors or other IT teams), if required.
- Identify and classify all service requests. Ensure they are tracked in our ticketing system.
- Follow documentation to deliver on service requests and resolve issues.
- Manage your workload and adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Contribute to our knowledge base and procedural documentation. Encourage employees to use our self-service knowledge base.
- Learn new technologies (software and hardware), and grow your skills to take on increasingly complex tasks.
- Capture feedback from our employee community; identify their pain points and opportunities for us to improvement IT services; share this feedback with your IT teammates.
- Prioritize, be proactive, resolve problems, follow-through, and manage parallel priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Thrive in a culture of professional growth, hard work, self-leadership, and empowerment.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Min. 1 year of providing end user support or experience in a similar role.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills; the ability to ask questions, diagnosis issues, research solutions, implement workarounds and solutions.
- Experience using IT service tracking (i.e. ticketing) tools such as ServiceNow, BMC, JIRA, Salesforce
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows 10, macOS)
- Basic knowledge of mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android)
- Basic software knowledge – Microsoft 365, Chrome, Firefox, Single Sign-On Solutions (SSO) such as Okta
- Basic computer hardware knowledge.
- Basic experience with Active Directory.
- Basic experience providing administrative support for business applications like Salesforce.
- Must demonstrate fantastic customer service skills.
- Speak English proficiently
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.