Advanced Software Engineer (Core Toolchain)
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
Are you ready to drive the evolution of software engineering in the realms of CI/CD pipelines and automation? Join our trailblazing team at Relativity, a forefront player in legal technology, and play a pivotal role in shaping the industry's landscape. We're on the lookout for a dynamic Advanced Software Engineer to lead our team, with a focus on elevating developer experience and transforming development platforms-as-a-product.
At Relativity, we empower legal professionals to unveil the truth in the digital age. Our commitment to innovation makes us a driving force in legal technology, and we invite you to be a key player in our journey.
About the Role:
As an Advanced Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to write, test, deploy, and support new and existing Relativity software solutions. You'll be based in our brand new, startup-style office in Krakow, Poland, working alongside a team of talented engineers.
We're seeking someone with a passion for next-generation technologies, a knack for problem-solving, and the ability to leverage experience to tackle complex challenges. The ideal team member is not only versatile but also displays leadership qualities, contributing to the joy of building something great. Join us as we continue to push technology forward!
Promote innovation through optimized tooling, empowerment, and advocacy.
- Contribute to a Scrum team that tackles complex challenges and builds working software.
- Implement automation for the Internal Developer Platform (IDP) and development tools.
- Utilize technologies such as PowerShell, C#, Groovy, GitHub Actions, or similar tools to enhance our automation capabilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Bring Cloud Software knowledge to the table, contributing to the enhancement of our capabilities.
- Participate in on-call rotations to ensure 24/7 availability of critical systems.
- Contribute to system software architecture development and future plans in collaboration with Lead Software Engineer.
- Produce high-quality code effectively and serve as a role model and source of knowledge for the team.
- Foster an environment of innovation and openness to new ideas among peers.
- Software development experience (3+ years).
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD and DevOps enablement.
- Proficiency in technologies such as PowerShell, C#, Groovy, GitHub Actions (preferred), or similar technologies.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience working with Agile development methodology.
What Sets You Apart:
- Ability to dive deep into technical issues and identify root causes.
- A mindset geared towards automating workflows to eliminate manual procedures.
- Willingness to tackle seemingly un-automatable tasks and find innovative solutions.
- Experience running software at scale.
Join us in shaping the future of legal technology and be a driving force in innovation. If you're passionate about pushing technology boundaries and building something great, we want to hear from you.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 163,000 and 200,000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.