Software Engineer (DevOps) 21-0299
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Software Engineer on the Engineering Operations team, you will improve and maintain the Product Development infrastructure, tools, and scripts responsible for housing and building our core products. The Software Engineer works under direct mentorship of Sr. Software Engineers.
Come join the team responsible for interconnectivity of a global network tasked with organizing and transmitting data in a fast growing environment. Build with us as we work in Azure and Cloud technologies such as Palo Alto, Kubernetes, Kong, and tech stack includes Powershell, Terraform, and Go.
- Develop the scripts and tools required to provision, configure and monitor azure infrastructure and its applications
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks
- Document your code additions, test procedures, and project results
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (Azure)
- Experience with configuration management and CI platforms (Chef and Jenkins)
- Code using PowerShell, Go or Python
- Experience with source control management tools (Git)
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting
- 1-3 years of software development of commercial-grade systems and application