System Engineer - VerQu (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is looking for a Systems Engineer (Contractor) to work on the VerQu team. This role's responsibility encompasses the understanding and implementation of technologies in addition to having a business focus. You will have the opportunity to be client-facing and being an important part of the internal software development life cycle. This is done through the implementation, management and troubleshooting of software deployments for clients and secondly providing the development team with specific customer requirements, change requests or feedback for the applications.
Your Role in Action
- Installation and configuration of VerQu application(s) in client environments
- Management/monitoring and troubleshooting of VerQu application(s) for clients
- Maintain internal infrastructure (both hardware and software)
- Test and identify issues with VerQu Application(s) and provide feedback/solutions to development team
- Write scripts for reporting, automation and process improvement (SQL, PowerShell, DoS)
- Participate in the design and contribute to the application development process
- Create documentation for application troubleshooting and usage
- 2+ years of relevant experiencein Engineering
- Proficient in Windows, Powershell, IIS and MS SQL
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.