Advanced Security Engineer
Are you passionate about keeping important data safe? Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day?
Build and maintain software solutions that enable internal teams to interact with cloud resources and applications in a secure manner
You will create applications and tools that provide actionable security items as well as tools for other Relativity developers to easily produce secure software.
Why you would enjoy this job:
- You enjoy empowering your clients to make intelligent decisions about their security state.
- You enjoy building tools to create a pit of success for developers where the easiest way to use the software is the secure way.
- You enjoy working in a modern cloud environment.
- You enjoy making complicated problems as simple as possible.
- You enjoy building and sharing your vision of a secure development environment
- Design & build security products to establish best in class cloud security
- Internalize software development best practices
- Give guidance on secure operations in a cloud environment
- Reduce technical debt through automation
- Operate the products the team is in charge of
- Onboard junior developers
- Act as an advocate for security improvements in the organization
- Previous experience as a software developer for SaaS applications
- Previous experience in the security domain
- Interest in the secure software development lifecycle, enabling FAST secure software development
- Full-stack developer, experience in programming languages such as C#, Python, or Java.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediations
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plan
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.