Senior Account Executive - Corporate (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Senior Account Executive (Contractor) role is a new customer acquisition role focused on developing new, direct commercial relationships with the largest companies in the world. Historically, Relativity has provided solutions to support the eDiscovery needs of law firms and a robust community of partners. But, corporate enterprises are bringing more of their litigation processes in-house and choosing Relativity as their platform of choice. Our corporate segment is our newest and fastest growing area of GTM focus.
Your Role in Action
- You will be assigned a named account territory comprised of the largest, most litigious companies in the world
- Build and deepen executive relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas, then implement
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (includes presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives)
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, work with multiple lines of business including Relativity Trace or Channel Partners - all to maximize impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers
- Coordinate global sales opportunities with sales reps around the world
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software company
- Two or more years of experience selling SaaS, cloud or integration products
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions or lengthy sales campaigns
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations
- Prior legal tech experience in areas such as e-discovery, litigation services, or information technology
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.