Advanced Security Systems Engineer (IAM) - Remote OR Hybrid
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Advanced Security Systems Engineer maintains Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and processes and acts as an IAM subject matter expert. The Advanced Security System Engineer automates aspects of their job to increase efficiency and reliability.
This role will implement, maintain, and improve automation supporting our expanding cloud security application delivery infrastructure and our corporate environment. This role will provide IAM process automation as well as work with the Cloud Security team to provide tooling and guidance to engineering teams to produce a secure by default cloud product. This role will handle IAM requests for our corporate environment and manage our IAM applications.
Why you would enjoy this job:
You enjoy empowering your clients to make intelligent decisions about their security.
You enjoy working in a modern cloud environment.
You enjoy making complicated problems as simple as possible.
You enjoy architecting solutions to connect our IAM solutions, business applications, and cloud environment.
You enjoy mentoring junior team members.
Your Role In Action:
- Work closely with security, engineering and service delivery teams to better understand needs in the services our applications deliver
- Provide operational support to the cloud security team and automation tools
- Give guidance on identity and access management
- Perform new application provisioning and application lifecycle management using Okta to enable Single Sign On using SAML, OpenID, OAuth2 and other standards.
- Mentor junior members
- Act as an advocate for security improvements in the organization
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology for cloud security and identity and access management
- Operate tooling and processes relating to Azure Active Directory and Active Directory
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Ruby)
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
- Okta administration experience
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement
- Readiness to support troubleshooting
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (nice to have)
- Previous experience in the security domain (nice to have)
- Experience with source code repositories, automated deployment, and automated testing (nice to have)
- Experience in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory or any Identity and Access governance tools (nice to have)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.