Advanced Cloud Security Engineer 20-0678
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
If you're interested in learning more about our benefits, click here.
As a Cloud Security Engineer you will build and maintain software solutions that enable internal teams to interact with cloud resource and applications in a secure manner
You will create applications and tools that provide actionable security items as well as tools for other Relativity developers to easily produce secure software.
You will like this role if:
- You enjoy empowering your clients to make intelligent decisions about their security state.
- You enjoy building tools to create a pit of success for developers where the easiest way to use the software is the secure way.
- You enjoy working in a modern cloud environment.
- You enjoy making complicated problems as simple as possible.
- You enjoy building and sharing your vision of a secure development environment
- Design & build security products to establish best in class cloud security
- Internalize software development best practices
- Give guidance on secure operations in a cloud environment
- Reduce technical debt through automation
- Operate the products the team is in charge of
- Onboard junior developers
- Act as an advocate for security improvements in the organization
- Previous experience as a software developer for SaaS applications
- Previous experience in the security domain
- Interest in the secure software development lifecycle, enabling FAST secure software development
- Full stack developer, experience in programming languages such as C#, Python, or Java.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediation
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement
- College degree or relevant experience