Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing. the Senior Product Marketing Manager drives the success of the company’s products. This position develops go-to-market strategies and detailed marketing plans, maintains expertise with respect to the market, oversees activities related to sales and customer success support, and maintains close relationships with the Product, Marketing, and Commercial team leadership.
Your Role In Action
- Act as a subject matter expert for the company’s products.
- Own product launches and message-driven go-to-market plans, and successfully drive internal buy-in and cross-functional execution.
- Assess performance of product launches and go-to-market plans, adjust based on market signals, and report results to senior level team members and executives.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer segments, personas, and use cases to drive tailored, compelling messaging and recommend appropriate channels for maximum impact.
- Demonstrate understanding and ability to communicate pricing and packaging strategies, including value propositions for customers.
- Ability to lead market validation projects to test the viability of product concepts and make recommendations to the executive team.
- Conduct market research to inform go-to-market plans and hypotheses and make recommendations on how to incorporate industry information into strategy.
- Serve as a trusted resource for sales and success teams, providing strong enablement resources and demonstrating command of sales process and products.
- Serve as a coaching resource for more junior team members for input on strategic planning, messaging, and sales/success enablement.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Eight or more years of business-to-business marketing or similar experience.
- High degree of comfort with giving presentations and public speaking.
- Advanced understanding of the full software development lifecycle and understanding of the software building process.
- High level of comfort with cross-functional leadership and strong stakeholder management from the executive level down.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving, critical thinking, and data analysis.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.