Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
At Relativity we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager with background in product lifecycle and agile practices, as well as,strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success.
Focused onStructured Data Storageyou will be responsible for helping create creative solutions to deliver intuitive ways topower and scale the storage of structured data needs of our RelativityOne SaaS offering.You will build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems. You will help lead a team of skilled designers and engineers focused creating exceptional user experiences and actualizing the project goals.
- Deeply understands the product. Speaks to our technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and clients can understand.
- Ability to speak to the variety of workflows and end user needs we see across segments and personas and coaches others on how to do the same.
- Owns product roadmap and backlog for their product(s).
- Works directly with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s).
- Develops and shares plans and results clearly to immediate teams.
- Ensure what we build solves the customer or business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed Interaction flows.
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain deep understanding of detailed needs and constraints.
- Anticipates the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems.
- Provides recommendations rooted in customer empathy.
- Responsible for user and competitive research for their product(s)
- Self-directed analysis and data interpretation.
- Tracks and reports on product metrics.
- Develops external and internal facing go-to-market content
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria.
- Ability to prioritize work based on impact.
- Test new features to ensure quality for release
- Manage defect prioritization
- Understands technical requirements for completion of new initiatives and ensures development team is set up for success.
- Operates as an indirect leader, facilitating communication across internal stakeholders and effectively communicate ‘why’ and gain buy in. Also responsible for driving conflict resolution amongst product development stakeholders.
- Provides direct feedback to peers and is skilled at understanding multiple points of view.
- 5+ years of experience in product management at a technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience doing discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback.
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems.
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.