Chief of Staff to the Chief Sales Officer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Chief of Staff to Relativity’s Chief Sales Officer will be a critical driving force to support key initiatives and strategic priorities for the Sales organization. Success in this role will require someone who is a strong communicator, a consummate collaborator, data driven, and has a strategic mindset but also somebody who embraces the “nuts and bolts” details. At the core, strong competence in program management will be important in order to make a lasting impact in role.
Key Initiatives and Strategic Projects
· Sales at Relativity is constantly evolving. So, the Chief of Staff will be a central driving force behind the most important Sales focused projects and initiatives.
Define, support and/or own the Sales organization’s operating rhythms
· Partner with Revenue Operations to drive the annual planning process
· Synthesize the most high impact content for monthly Sales All Hands
· Collaborate with the Chief Sales Officer on staff meeting agenda and topics
· Strategic offsite planning
· Board preparation
· Be ready and nimble to respond to a range of needs that rely on your business acumen, critical thinking and ability to drive outcomes and results.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Operate with integrity and capable of handling confidential/sensitive information
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years in a management consulting or similar role