eDiscovery Solutions Consultant (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
As a eDiscovery Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding client usage and adoption for all Relativity products across the spectrum of the EDRM. The eDiscovery Solutions Consultant works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Assess, manage, and respond to customer inquiries regarding Relativity workflow across entire product line.
- Assist in onboarding new customers and help maintain customer health via onsite visits or remotely as needed.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal teams, co-create training and certification content.
- Create and deliver both pre-scripted & custom training materials to customers as needed.
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle.
- Provide thought leadership to the industry by writing blog articles and presenting and/or otherwise participating in industry events, such as Relativity User Groups or e-discovery industry trade shows.
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification or extensive experience administering Relativity
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity Applications, Text Analytics, Assisted Review, Processing, Collection, Legal Hold
- At least 5 years’ e-discovery industry experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Review management experience
- At least five years’ experience in the e-discovery industry
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.