Product Management Intern - VerQu - Summer 2022 (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Management Intern with strong communication and collaboration skills, and a strong desire to learn product lifecycle and agile practices. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success.
You will be responsible for helping develop creative solutions intuitive ways to deliver the product. You will help lead a team of skilled designers and engineers focused on creating exceptional user experiences and actualizing the project goals.
- Understands the product. Speaks to our technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and clients can understa
- Works closely with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s).
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain deep understanding of detailed needs and constraints.
- With the guidance of Product Leads, ensure what we build solves the business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria.
- Additional tasks to support the Product team, as needed.
- Current student studying Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Is a team player with proven ability to lead.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.