Account Executive - Corporate (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Asia is an exciting growth region for Relativity. In addition to the existing Hong Kong data centre we expanded through launching South Korea, Singapore and India in 2021. This year we will expand even further by opening Japan. The Account Executive, RelativityOne Evangelist has responsibility for prospecting and driving new RelativityOne business through direct selling relationships or co-selling with our various Channel Partners in a set of named accounts across Corporate, Government and Law Firms. You will bring a point of view to the enterprise sales team (which may include a partner) regarding the value of RelativityOne to drive legal process optimization. With support from our Product Specialty, Customer Success, and Subject Matter Expert teams, you will utilize a consultative sales approach to co-sell RelativityOne for SaaS-based discovery process solutions to meet the needs of large enterprise accounts.
Your Role in Action
- Prospect, sell, and close RelativityOne business with Relativity's prioritized corporate accounts
- Build relationships to promote the RelativityOne strategy through the target customers' organization – their internal discovery, records management, risk, legal and IT/information security teams
- Understand each customer's business, technology footprint and cloud posture; know their strategic litigation/investigation portfolio and technology landscape enough to help them transition discovery processes to RelativityOne
- Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage in Salesforce.com
- Develop and follow account plans for important strategic accounts, often together with a partner
- Maintain a level of product expertise around RelativityOne and assist RelativityOne Certified Partners with sales of RelativityOne
- Understand the value proposition that cloud computing brings and help corporations translate that into their eDiscovery practice
- Consult corporate eDiscovery departments on how to navigate the vendor landscape
- Minimum 3 years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization, preferably within the e-discovery, CMS, or big data analytics industry
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required your client to realign certain processes)
- Experience with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling SaaS, cloud or integration experience
- Record of success in generating new business with overachievement of sales goals
- Ability to travel 35% of the time (situationally dependent)
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Solid litigation and technical acumen (e-discovery, litigation services, information technology) (preferred)
- Understand and apply commonly known e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls (preferred)
- Special consideration given to candidates who have sold enterprise services around eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services (preferred)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.