Senior Financial Analyst - Revenue
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Financial Planning & Analysis team performs budgeting, forecasting and analysis to advise and support major corporate decisions. The Sr. Financial Analyst - Revenue reporting to the Manager, FP&A will have direct responsibility reporting and modeling ARR and GAAP revenue, assist in forecasting, and conduct in-depth analysis of top-line financial metrics.
- Own the modeling and reporting for ARR and GAAP Revenue.
- Understand, report, and distribute additional revenue related metrics (Net Retention, Churn, Usage Insights, etc.).
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to assist in preparation and analysis of revenue forecast.
- Assist in preparing for monthly and quarterly leadership and board meetings.
- Assist in modeling and maintenance of components of the company long range plan.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve models and reports.
- Work with diverse data sets in multiple enterprise systems (SalesForce, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, etc.).
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Ability to perform complex analysis of financial and other data; including sophisticated financial modeling
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Adaptive Insights and Tableau is a plus.
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Extensive financial modeling experience, in-depth knowledge of advanced Excel formulas and techniques.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.