Software Engineer II / Advanced - Automated Workflows
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As an Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity, you will use your development expertise, working on software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to improve and build great technology. This role reports into the Manager of Software Engineering.
You will work on projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system and serverless technologies. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies. You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and webservers within the massive data field.
Our team owns Automated Workflows, an extensible cloud-based automation framework that connects and automates processes across distributed systems in Relativity. This is a very exciting product that has a tremendous impact for our customers. It allows them to set up automation to reduce or even eliminate the need to perform manual tasks, saving them time and enabling them to focus on other important tasks within their business. With thousands of automated runs every day and the ability to be extended by 3rd Party developers, we are focused on enhancing the capabilities of a very robust and scalable solution.
- Design performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting requirements
- Work together with a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Participate in pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Mentor less experienced engineers and provide technical guidance to build new leaders from within the team
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming utilizing C#, Java or similar
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience working on an agile software team
- Knowledge of software engineering disciplines, including the ability to work comfortably in all layers of the Application Stack
- Understanding of DevOps principals, experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable solutions in Azure or other cloud platforms is a plus
- Experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Serverless Technologies and related cloud technologies
- Experience in Domain Driven Design Principles and Event Driven Architecture is a plus
- Excellent Knowledge of new technology trends and their application in the marketplace.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.