Software Engineer (21-1036)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer at Relativity, you will use your software development skills to develop systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
Our team owns the Case Strategy product. Case Strategy is a suite of applications which empowers case teams to construct winning cases by quickly and easily defining, validating, and presenting their case strategy, while benefitting from a seamless integration into Relativity and all its features. Case Strategy consists of Case Dynamics and Transcripts applications. Case Dynamics assists users in collecting, organizing, and analyzing facts, issues, organizations, people, interview questions and documents. Transcripts application gives users the ability to upload, review, code, and annotate Transcript files in Relativity.
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity.
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in multiple languages
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Improve application system performance
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- At least one year of professional experience in software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or related object-oriented programming languages
- Experience in an agile software development team
- Experience in CI/CD
- Understanding of DevOps principals
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.