Senior Integration Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Senior Middleware Engineer with the Business Systems and Applications engineering team, you will design, develop, and maintain integrations (application and data) with various systems within our technology stack. Your primary responsibility will be delivering technical expertise in the development and ownership of business systems, integrations, and custom middleware. You will have many exciting and challenging opportunities to work with numerous technologies, such as Jira, Salesforce, RelativityOne, PagerDuty, Zuora, Azure, Snowflake, and Informatica.
The Business Systems and Applications engineering team focuses on software development using a wide range of different technologies. We work with our Salesforce and Jira administrators to build custom solutions to automate our internal and external processes. In addition, we also utilize the latest technologies and frameworks to build customized applications to solve many of our customers challenges and needs.
Your Role in Action
- Design, develop, and maintain application integrations within Relativity's technology stack.
- Perform ETL data integrations across applications, databases, and data lakes.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, administrators, architects, and stakeholders to implement applications and integrations to support business requirements.
- Be a self-starter with ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Troubleshoot issues by identifying root causes, interpret logs, and fix defects.
- Provide concise design and support documentation.
- 3+ years of experience implementing cloud-based integrations utilizing REST APIs, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), or other integration design patterns.
- 2+ years of integration experience using Informatica, Azure Data Factory, Mulesoft, Workato, or similar integration and ETL tools.
- 2+ years of software development experience with C#, Azure .NET, or similar languages and frameworks.
- 2+ years of developer experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar databases. Familiar with performance and query optimizations.
- Experience working with Agile development and CI/CD methodologies.
- Strong communication, team-work, and problem solving skills.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.