Deal Desk Analyst (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Deal Desk Analyst, Revenue Operations will work directly with our sales teams to support contracts and buying decisions for our customers. You will manage contracts and license agreements, supporting account executives with information on pricing and licensing models and new product purchases. You will use your skills to evaluate customer contract and billing data to identify areas of customer insight. You will also work with legal, finance, customer support, and IT teams to improve efficiency throughout the deal process. You will report to the EMEA Sales Operations Manager.
Your Role in Action
- Facilitate the deal negotiation, contracting, and closing process with the account executives, sales managers, and other supporting functions
- Guide the sales process by providing accurate pricing and product information to sales AEs and customers, handling the contracting request process, and ensuring high-quality experience for both customers and our teams
- Identify areas of process improvement and develop recommendations for improvements in workflow and systems
- Work on the creation and maintenance of documentation for all deal and contract processes to ensure they are kept evergreen
- Be an expert for Sales and other departments (Legal, Finance, IT) to identify bottlenecks in the pricing and contracting processes
- 2+ years experience working in an operational role supporting a customer-facing organization
- Experience supporting complex deal contracting and closing across multiple departments
- Experience working with sales teams
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ
- Experience with change management and project management
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.