Manager, Service Delivery Management
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Service Delivery Management Team proactively supports our customers in meeting their goals and overcoming any technical challenges encountered using the Relativity suite of products. As the manager of the Service Delivery Team, you will work with the Service Delivery Managers (SDM) proactively with our customers to ensure strong outcomes with key customer projects, goals, and KPIs.
As a Service Delivery Management (SDM) Team Manager, you will be responsible for providing Technical, Policy, and Procedure guidance to your teams. The SDM Manager should have intimate knowledge of all SDM processes and procedures. The SDM Manager will be responsible for ensuring that Services are provided uninterruptedly. The SDM Manager will be responsible for balancing the team’s workload and reassigning accounts as needed due to PTO and scheduled trainings. The SDM Manager should be organized, attentive to details, and meet all our department goals and metrics. The SDM Manager informs their manager of issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project status and works closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure consistent, high-quality service of our product. The SDM Manager is also responsible for the professional development of their reports.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service provided, ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity planning for customers
- Manage toward SDM KPIs
- Ensure the team is driving internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and process
- Ensure team members are proactively monitoring open tickets, tenant health, and removing any existing blockers for the customer
- Oversee the SDM team as they provide complex responsive support to clients during and after normal business hours
- Oversee team as they complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on time, and with attention to detail and quality.
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativity.
- Maintain the flexibility to work any on-call schedules or other time frames as needed or requested
- Translate business objectives and determine how to use resources to meet objectives and goals
- Manage issues of diverse and ambiguous scope, which require evaluation of a variety of factors and current business trends
- Coach and develop employees to expand upon their technical and Relativity related skill sets and drive towards high performance
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company values
- Knowledge of Relativity systems
- Strong customer service skills; comfort working with senior-level executives both internally and externally
- Ability to translate technical problems and issues into terminology that non-technical audiences can understand
- Proven experience with SQL and Windows platforms, and/or experience troubleshooting complex technical issues across the enterprise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working in a SaaS, IaaS and/or Hybrid environments.
- Experience with and knowledge of e-discovery industry and products.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Azure
- Experience troubleshooting VMs, Storage and Networking
- ITIL Certification
- 5+ years in a technical role directly supporting customers
- RCA Certification Required
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $114,000 and $154,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.