Sales Operations Analyst (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Analyst, Sales, Revenue Operations supports the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) sales team in strategic planning and analysis. You will report to EMEA Sales Operations Manager.
Your Role in Action
- Directly partner with the sales team to help develop sales strategy and priorities, including participating in the annual strategic planning process and the creation of key results and performance metrics
- Support sales leadership with change management practices that promote internal adoption and retention of programs and important company initiatives
- Create strategic analyses that provide value-added insights of sales trends, especially revenue growth and renewal forecasting across global sales teams
- Support operational processes that help sales managers to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for territory assignments, staffing analysis, and quota-setting
- Curate, evaluate, and report on departmental and team goals, and make recommendations that contribute to Relativity's overall commercial strategy
- Participate in sales incentive plan design, including analysis of existing design plan efficacy, and planning for annual design and policy changes. Maintain documentation and tracking of compensation policies
- Drive business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of go-to-market teams
- Guide and facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the go-to-market teams to report on important metrics
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 2+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Experience working with large sets of data
- Work with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.