Facilities Associate with German - 21-0627
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Administrative Assistant supports the office’s physical facilities, delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external clients. This position also includes reception desk coverage, and might include working with vendors in support of facilities offerings.
- Stock and organize pantries, storage closets and other office service areas as needed.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed.
- Manage the reception desk and associated functions.
- Responsible for access control, allocating and removing permissions in consultation with HR and the program administrator.
- Build relationships with and manage office services vendors.
- Proactively monitor the office space for potential areas of assistance.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- High degree of accountability and ownership of assigned tasks / areas of responsibilities.
- Communicative English and German knowledge (written and oral).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team needs.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to shifting objectives.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Intermediate using Microsoft Office Suite.