Senior Account Executive - Law Firm Segment
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
As our law firm segment continues impressive year-over-year growth, we are excited to expand our team to capture the high demand. As a Senior Account Executive for the Law Firm New Business team at Relativity, you will join a motivated team of diverse, growth-minded, and creative people who embody our core values. You will oversee relationships and the full sales process within a named account territory.
Your Role in Action
- Create and executive strategic sales plans within your defined account territory
- Manage and expand the executive-level relationships within new law firm prospects
- Exceed sales quota by prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Perform product demonstrations and sales presentations for new customers
- Build value-inspired business cases tailored to your accounts
- Be a product, industry, and law firm segment expert
- Coordinate teams across the full sales cycle
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates concerning the sales pipeline
- Work with our teams to share and learn best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to Relativity Core Values
- 5+ years of experience with successful quota-carrying, full-cycle sales experience in new customer acquisition for an enterprise software company.
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling solutions that required your client to realign certain business processes)
- Success in territory planning, prospecting into new accounts, strategic account planning, and quota achievement
- Communicate with empathy, clarity, accuracy, and efficiency
- You believe in perpetual development
- Solutions-focused - You identify areas for improvement and bring solutions forward
- Agreement on Relativity Core Values
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.