Recruitment Marketing Manager (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Global Recruitment Marketing Manager drives creative thinking in recruitment advertising while delivering tangible value at the candidate application level. You will be in charge of the Relativity Recruitment Marketing vision while also supporting the Recruitment Managers in more tactical requests. This is a fantastic opportunity to look not just at our online presence, but the essence of how we attract the best and most diverse talent!
This role will report to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
Your Role in Action
- Build and implement Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand strategies to attract top talent to Relativity
- Delivering value through creative recruitment marketing activities
- Track success of these strategies and provide an analysis of how these activities have contributed to the talent pipeline, optimizing where needed
- Manage a recruitment marketing specialist and support their development through personal development plans, coordinating continuous learning efforts and delivering constructive honest and consistent feedback
- Lead the implementation of programmatic advertising within the organization and report on data
- Support implementation of a new CRM tool and work cross-functionally with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to utilize the full functionality of the tool
- Oversee and support the creation of internal resources for employees to utilize regarding the employer brand
- Own the event strategy for Talent Acquisition
- Experience of large scale Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand activities
- Ability to demonstrate return on investment for recruitment marketing activities
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.