Senior Account Executive - Corporate 20-0584 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The RelativityOne, Senior Enterprise Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting across a list of named enterprise targets in their region. Forming relationships at a decision maker level with Economic Buyers, they will close new business through direct selling relationships or co-selling with our various Partners in an assigned region, focusing on large Enterprise accounts. With support from our Customer Success team, you will utilize a consultative sales approach to sell RelativityOne SaaS-based e-discovery solutions to meet the customer’s needs. Once the new business accounts have been won and taken through our implementation plans, the Account Executive will remain the commercial account manager and look for ways to grow and retain the account; again, working closely with the Customer Success team.
- Prospect, sell to and close enterprise business across a set on named accounts in your region
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage
- Maintain a constant new business focus and approach
- Be in tune and obsessed with the quality, health, volume and breadth of your pipeline
- Maintain an accurate and detailed opportunity pipeline in SalesForce
- Ability to maintain and foster client relationships
- Actively understand each customer’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture; technology landscape enough to help them transition discovery processes to RelativityOne.
- Master and be able to comfortably position the selling points and main benefits of RelativityOne
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts
- Manage pipeline to ensure Relativity is well-positioned for consistent and long-term success
- Focus on expansion and retention of enterprise clients once won, searching for growth opportunities with them
- Support and help effectively position the assigned Relativity Customer Success Manager for existing accounts
- Understand and apply commonly known e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls
- Consult corporate eDiscovery departments on how to navigate the vendor landscape.
- Consult channel partners on how to differentiate themselves based on distinct needs of the corporate eDiscovery market
- Solid corporate sales skills and experience (ideally in e-discovery, litigation services, legal information technology, SaaS – but not required)
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling SaaS
- Proven track record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Proven track record of winning complex enterprise sales involving numerous stakeholders, locations and decision makers
- Knowledge and working experience of a sales methodology, such as Challenger Sale
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough and detailed approach to follow up
- Passionate about customer success