Senior .NET/C# Developer (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design and deploy new implementations for the tools that guide Relativity. You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. You will learn new technologies and solve challenges.
Communication important in this role as you will raise issues and document your code additions, test procedures, and project results. Your success will provide you with knowledge of the inner workings of Relativity and open up many opportunities within our organization.
If you have the desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Poland team and be part of a successful, Agile-oriented company, experiencing growth in the legal technology field
- 6+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, experience in .NET core
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing, TDD approach
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Agile frameworks
Your Role In Action
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Be a team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspiration for them
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Build distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in procedures
- Encourage pair programming to communicate design knowledge throughout the Scrum team
- Provide development expertise to team members through education and review
- Encourage creative practices amongst peers
- Collaborate with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection You may be asked to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.