We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Recruiting top talent is imperative to Relativity success. This role with require a strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective candidate pipelines and talent pools. As a part of our team you will continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the business.
- Work closely with hiring managers and recruiters to develop and execute sourcing strategies
- Identify potential candidates through the use of internet searches, user groups, candidate referrals and networking
- Research and recommend new sourcing strategies to team
- Ensure data integrity within Relativity's Applicant Tracking System
- Screen, interview and assess candidates and prepare candidate summary for recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers
- Minimum of 3 years sourcing experience in a tech and non tech environments
- Broad experience through all aspects of the recruitment process
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate and collaborate across teams
- Experience partnering with recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers on hiring initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills