Software Engineer 20-0381
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland. You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results. Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of the inner workings of Relativity and open up a number of opportunities within our organization. If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
- You are a competent software engineer who is looking for a new challenge and would jump at a chance to work with a leader in a new, expanding industry.
- You may also be required to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity.
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process.
- Improving application system performance.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- We are looking for candidates with:
- Entry-level software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills