Systems Engineer - Infrastructure
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The role will implement, maintain, and improve the infrastructure used by development teams. The role will provide delivery process automation as well as work with engineering teams to provide them with guidance and prioritization in the infrastructure automation and optimal usage. The role will provide support and tools to development teams.
The Web Hosting Team:
Web Hosting team is responsible for the delivery of a stable platform used for handling content to customers and allowing them to run their extensions to the system. High performance of the solution directly impacts customer experience and is critical for the organization. Team takes care about the whole lifecycle of the solution from the design to sunset. It is responsible for constant monitoring and improvements of the solution as well as preparing the transition to new technologies.
- Analyze our tools and infrastructure to recommend changes to improve processes and performance
- Work closely with all development teams to better understand their needs
- Provide support to development teams and automation tools
- Assist in forecasting future needs by knowing what is coming down the pipeline from the development staff and the product roadmap
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology in automation
- 3+ years of experience in software development/delivery automation
- Proven scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Ruby)
- Knowledge of server operating systems – Windows/Linux
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong to troubleshoot issues effectively
- Experience in software development (plus)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (plus)
- Experience with continuous integration, especially Jenkins (plus)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.