(Associate) Data Scientist
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We’re looking for an (Associate) Data Scientist with 1-3 years of experience in a top tier consultancy or in a high-tech company to join our global Strategy and Business Operations team and help envision our long-term growth plans.
Your Role in Action
- Build advanced predictive models for essential metrics to inform management decisions
- Conduct advanced data analysis and coordinate with other teams to gather applicable insight related to business operations as well as market dynamics
- Partner with department heads and other leaders in the business to complete advanced projects where data science contributes
- Master the data ecosystem in the company and can provide insights on how to use it
- Support portions of our annual strategic planning process (important goals, budgeting)
- Hands-on experience in the practical application of statistical methods, including causal inference and predictive modeling
- You feel comfortable working with complex SQL queries and python (pandas/numpy/sklearn/statsmodels)
- You love digging into data with the ultimate goal of problem solve for big, challenging strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- 1-3years of data science experience in a business setting
- Educational background in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, computer science or econometrics
- Extra credits for hands-on experience in Big Data frameworks (Databricks, Snowflake, BigQuery)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.