Group Product Marketing Manager - AI
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Group Product Marketing Manager will be the go-to expert on our core AI technology and the growing range of use cases that our technology supports: Litigation, data breaches, privacy and more.
Being an AI leader in the legal, risk, compliance space is a key strategic priority for Relativity and you will be playing a central role in our nimble, fast-moving and results-driven AI taskforce. This is a rare opportunity for someone who wants to make quick progress and play an influential role in positioning Relativity as an AI leader.
As a key stakeholder in the AI taskforce, you will take ownership of Relativity’s AI messaging, model pricing strategies, develop product literature, and sales enablement materials. You will help accelerate the adoption of our products by developing go-to-market strategies and detailed product marketing plans. This role will collaborate with the Product, Marketing, Engineering and the Corporate strategy team leadership. This role reports to Omar Haroun, Text IQ’s co-founder and Chief Operating Officer.
Your Role in Action
- Be the expert on our core AI technology and suite of products
- Oversee product launches and message-driven go-to-market plans
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer segments and personas, pain-points, and use cases to guide tailored messaging and recommend appropriate channels for maximum impact
- Demonstrate understanding of pricing and packaging strategies, including value propositions
- Lead market validation projects to test the viability of product concepts and make recommendations to the executive team
- Conduct market research to inform go-to-market plans and hypotheses to make recommendations on how to incorporate industry information into strategy
- Act as a trusted resource for the corporate teams by developing content, collateral, and pitch decks to support sales
- Coach junior team members for input on strategic planning, messaging, and sales/success enablement
- 5 - 10 years of B2B marketing or similar experience
- Strong presentation and public speaking experience
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and understanding of the software building process
- Cross-functional leadership and partner management from the executive level down
- Requires less than 10% travel
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.