Senior Account Executive - Law Firm
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
As our law firm segment continues impressive year-over-year growth, we are excited to expand our team to capture the high demand.As a Senior Account Executive for the Law Firm New Business team at Relativity, you will join a high-performing team of diverse, growth-minded, and creative people who embody our core values. The ideal candidate will own relationships and the full sales process within a named account territory.
Your Role In Action
- Create and execute strategic sales plans within your defined account territory
- Manage and expand the executive-level relationships within new law firm prospects
- Exceed sales quota by prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Perform product demonstrations and sales presentations for new customers
- Build value-inspired business cases tailored to your accounts
- Be a product, industry, and law firm segment expert
- Coordinate resources and teams across the full sales cycle
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to sales pipeline
- Work with our teams to share and learn best practices
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to Relativity Core Values
- 5+ years of successful quota-carrying, full-cycle sales experience in new customer acquisition for an enterprise software company.
- eDiscovery and SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling solutions that required the end client to realign certain business processes)
- Consistent success in territory planning, prospecting into new accounts, strategic account planning, and quota achievement
- You set a high bar of success and hold yourself accountable to objectives & key results
- Methodical in your approach to the sales process
- Communicate with empathy, clarity, accuracy, and efficiency
- You believe in perpetual growth and development
- Solutions-focused. You identify areas for improvement and bring solutions forward
- Strong alignment with Relativity Core Values
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.