Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is responsible for forecasting business operations, analyzing Relativity’s P&L, and conducting business analysis to support essential corporate decisions. As the Sr. Manager of the Corporate FP&A team, you will have direct ownership of our company-wide planning, forecasting, analysis, and reporting processes as well as lead our strategic finance and long-range planning activities. You will also be a part of developing and conducting robust modeling and analysis as well as improving our tools and systems for financial planning processes, to allow our team to operate at scale. This role will have direct reports and will report to the Sr. Director for Corporate FP&A.
Your Role in Action
- Lead the evaluation of financial and strategic impacts of M&A and/or new business opportunities, including business development, new products and services, and technology solutions
- Enable our Executive team to make real-time, critical business decisions by building new reporting and analysis capabilities for the FP&A team
- Drive our financial and operational planning processes (monthly rolling forecasts, monthly / quarterly actuals reporting and analysis, annual operating plan, and our long-range plan), and lead the evolution of our underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Run the process for preparing presentations for Executive leadership and board meetings, including the creation and ongoing reporting of financial and operational metrics
- Collaborate with the Business FP&A leads, other Finance functions (Accounting, Tax, Corporate Development), and operational teams to develop/scale our models and provide insights to our financial performance
- Manage and develop a team of Senior Financial Analysts
- 10+ years of finance experience, including experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Experience in the SaaS industry is required
- Strong business and analytical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking; process improvement experience in the FP&A space is strongly preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or similar forecasting system is preferred
- Experience modeling complex financial and business data and communicating the output in a productive way for key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively to Senior Management and Executives
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals
- Advanced understanding of financial statements and proficient understanding of GAAP (particularly ASC 605 and 606)