Manager, Corporate FP&A
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is responsible for forecasting business operations, analyzing Relativity’s P&L, and conducting business analysis to support essential corporate decisions. As the Corporate FP&A Manager you will have direct responsibility over our company-wide planning, forecasting, and analysis processes.
As the Corporate FP&A Manager you will develop and conduct robust modeling and analysis and improve tools and systems for financial planning processes. This role will have direct reports and will report to the Sr. Director for Corporate FP&A.
Your Role in Action
- Develop meaningful reporting for our Executive leaders
- Drive our financial and operational planning processes, and lead the evolution of our underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Run the process for preparing presentations for leadership and board meetings
- Manage the creation and ongoing reporting of financial and operational measurements
- Lead the evaluation of financial and strategic impact of M&A and new business opportunities, including business development, new products and services, and technology solutions
- Collaborate with the Business FP&A leads, other finance functions (Accounting, Tax, Corporate Development), and operational teams to develop models and provide insights
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
- 5+ years of finance experience, including experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Experience managing a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Docs (Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides) is required
- Experience modeling complex financial and business data and communicating the output in a productive way for key stakeholders
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking
- Advanced understanding of financial statements and proficient understanding of GAAP
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or similar forecasting system is preferred
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.