Security Engineering Intern
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
The Security Department’s goal is to make the RelativityOne cloud product, Relativity’s software, Relativity’s corporate network, and Relativity's office space as secure as possible. As a Security Engineering intern, you will have a choice between various software engineering projects in order to accomplish Security’s goals of developing and utilizing security tooling to analyze code and software architecture, monitor cloud configurations, and build security related features. You will be able to utilize your passion for security and technical knowledge to solve complex problems alongside our Security Engineers.
If you are passionate about security, we want to talk to you. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results.
This role will provide you with extensive knowledge of software development in the corporate world, how to apply security in a corporate setting, and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond.
- Develop application security tooling
- Implement static analysis tests
- Implement a security-related feature in RelativityOne
- Improve automation for our Vulnerability Detection tooling
- Identify misconfigured cloud deployments and remediating them through automation
- Improve our Identity and Access Management services and tooling
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Actively participate in Agile processes
- Troubleshoot issues
- Experience with and/or a passion for Security
- Desire to make Relativity’s product secure
- Effective communicator
- Team player
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.