Manager, Strategy and Business Operations
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity’s Strategy and Portfolio Management team drives strategy, planning, and execution for the global Service Delivery department. Our mission is to empower the department to create greater value for our customers and company. We are thought partners to department leadership and collaborate to answer complex strategic and operational questions. In addition, we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally to provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
Core duties of the role
- This senior individual contributor role will work closely with the Senior Manager, Strategy and Business Operations, Director of Service Delivery Operations, and Chief Customer Officer to drive strategy, planning, and execution for the Service Delivery department.
- Provide dedicated decision support to one or more Service Delivery leaders and partner to answer the key strategic and operational questions facing their function.
- Lead business-critical strategic and operational projects, partnering with department heads and other leaders from planning through implementation (both in Poland and internationally).
- Evaluate and recommend changes to our Service Delivery operating model to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency, drawing upon relevant best practice from industry.
- Create clarity around our department for audiences across Relativity.
- Manager, Strategy and Business Operations will report to the Senior Manager, Strategy and Business Operations in Chicago.
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a management/strategy consulting firm or corporate strategy and operations role
- Ability to own a topic from end to end
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and translate existing knowledge to new situations
- Demonstrated experience and ability to influence stakeholders in multiple functions and levels
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a strategy and operations role in the B2B SaaS industry
- Experience working with customer service functions (e.g., call centers, account managements, professional services)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.