Associate Product Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Product Management team is looking for an Associate Product Manager with background in product development, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success.
Focused on Relativity's AI services, you will be responsible for helping to innovate E-Discovery workflows by delivering solutions that include the latest breakthroughs in AI, overall driving Relativity’s AI thought leadership and market positioning. You will analyze data and build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems with user experiences that reflects deep understanding of their needs. You will analyze usage data, collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other product managers to plan, execute, and release solutions that achieve project goals and facilitate frequent feedback loops.
- Under the guidance of a Product Lead, owns the roadmap and backlog for a product or feature by prioritizing features and defect fixes and gathers product requirements via stakeholder meetings and data analysis.
- Facilitates product development execution by collaborating with engineering and design disciplines in scrum-oriented sprints.
- Prepares for feature releases by communicating product behavior to documentation, training, support, marketing, and fellow product managers.
- Collaborates with fellow product development team members to improve operations and ensure cross-functional product development success.
- Some knowledge or experience with AI/ML development.
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems.
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- 1+ years of experience in business, design, or technology function at a technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of how to conduct discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback.