Identity & Access Management Engineer (remote)
Are you passionate about keeping important data safe? Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day?
The Identity & Access Management Engineer maintains Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and processes and acts as an IAM subject matter expert. The Identity & Access Management Engineer automates aspects of their job to increase efficiency and reliability.
This role will implement, maintain, and improve automation supporting our expanding cloud security application delivery infrastructure and our corporate environment. This role will provide IAM process automation as well as work with the Cloud Security team to provide tooling and guidance to engineering teams to produce a secure by default cloud product. This role will handle IAM requests for our corporate environment and manage our IAM applications.
Your Role In Action:
- Perform new application provisioning and application lifecycle management using Okta to enable Single Sign On using SAML, OpenID, OAuth2 and other standards
- Operate tooling and processes relating to Azure Active Directory and Active Directory
- Work closely with security, engineering and service delivery teams to better understand needs in the services our applications deliver
- Provide operational support to the cloud security team and automation tools
- Give guidance on identity and access management
- Mentor junior members
- Act as an advocate for security improvements in the organization
- Hands-on experience with OKTA administration
- Experience in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory or any Identity and Access governance tools
- Experience with source code repositories, automated deployment, and automated testing
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Ruby)
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plan
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.