We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
HR Associate will provide administrative support for the Human Resources department. This role will assist in implementing, administering and maintaining human resources and talent acquisition programs for the business while learning and developing their business, talent acquisition and human resources knowledge
- Administrative support for the HR team
- Prepare, maintain and update employee files
- Responsible for back up and support for benefits, payroll, and training and development
- Assists in processing approved training forms and registering employees for the training
- Responsible for responding to requests for employment verification
- Ensure data accuracy within the HR and Application Tracking systems
- Respond to administrative HR system requests
- Provide various administrative assistance involving development and maintenance of organization charts, report generation, filing, etc.
- Support multiple recruiters in a high volume environment
- Schedule interviews and phone screens with candidates and hiring managers directly
- Create, proof and send offer letters
- Initiate background check process
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HR experience
- Outstanding customer focus, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Polish Labour Law
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong minute and note taking ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment