Specialist, Internal Communications
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Specialist, People Communications will support the team in the execution of a global People Communications Strategy. The People Communications team supports and enriches the global employee experience by planning and delivering timely, relevant, and compelling content to help drive awareness, engagement, and a sense of connection to our company’s mission, vision, values, and culture. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in corporate, internal communications looking to further advance their skills in support of a growing team with a bright forward trajectory.
This role will be instrumental in keeping the team organized by maintaining and improving existing processes that are critical to the team’s infrastructure, thereby ensuring alignment and success within a complex, fast-paced environment. The Specialist will help drive employee awareness and engagement by supporting and contributing compelling content to companywide channels including the company intranet, Slack, All Hands, and the company newsletter. The person in this role will also have opportunities for stretch assignments and to support other key projects across the team as needed, gaining experience and exposure to a wide variety of communications stakeholders with unique and specialized needs.
- Support team members in operationalizing integrated, multi-channel communications plans
- Earn trust with stakeholders, gaining their confidence to help drive adoption of communications best practices via specific recommendations
- Develop, edit, and distribute clear, innovative, and compelling content across multiple channels as appropriate
- Support company All Hands meeting, including but not limited to the following:
- Meeting support, e.g., behind-the-scenes technical elements in partnership with IT colleagues, slide preparation/advancement, guest stakeholder engagement, internal promotion, etc.
- Meeting preparation, including help with content creation, collection, and organization
- Maintain and contribute to the team’s centralized content calendar, working with team members and stakeholders as needed to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and execution
- Suggest, support, and execute new ideas, content updates, and overall improvements on the company intranet, both for company wide content owned by People Comms and function and collaborating with other teams on local content as needed and in line with best practice
- Working with team members, help monitor, regularly contribute to, and engage with colleagues within our company’s internal collaboration tool, Slack
- Prepare and refresh content distributed via digital signage
- Help collect, analyze, synthesize, and share metrics
- Support ad hoc projects as needed across the team and performs other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years in a marketing/communications role
- Previous corporate, internal communications experience, preferably at a global organization
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with demonstrated understanding of communications best practices and an ability to adapt to company-specific brand guidelines
- Creative, curious, and able to both seek out great stories and deliver them in innovative ways to engage global employees
- Attention to detail and active listening are critical, as is a growth mindset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple and evolving priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Able to assess when to engage team members and manager to ensure projects stay on track and flag issues when needed
- Curiosity and interest in proactively identifying and improving processes
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel) and Confluence (intranet platform)
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.