Senior Product Manager - Corporate Segment Strategy (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Product Management team is looking for a Senior Product Strategy Manager to lead the product strategy for our SaaS product, RelativityOne for our Corporate segment. RelativityOne is already the fastest growing product in the company’s history. Join the team that leads this growth, drives thought leadership inside and outside the company, and is responsible for the product strategies for each customer segment.
The Role In Action
- Be the RelativityOne product thought leader for your customer segment, representing RelativityOne at industry trade shows and events and also advancing Relativity’s product strategy and roadmap to win in that segment.
- Serves as a core member of the cross-functional Segment Team who steward the integrated segment strategy - commercial and product - to win in that segment.
- Utilize deep knowledge of the segment’s buyer personas, user personas, industry structure, market, competition, and technology to identify segment use cases and articulate a long-term segment product vision to serve those use cases.
- Own product segment product strategy, synthesizing and aligning multi-domain product roadmaps and goals with segment go-to-market roadmaps and goals.
- Infuse segment product roadmaps with both qualitative and quantitative data evidence
- Communicate segment product strategy and roadmap to create common understanding and support from senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Translate segment’s strategy and customers’ wants/needs/use cases to educated and influence product domain-level strategy and tactics. Translate product domain problems, solutions, and technology to inform segment strategy and use cases.
- Prioritize and execute a backlog of product discovery projects to drive segment commercial growth, including market share, ARR, CAC, and churn.
- Work collaboratively with UX research, domain product management, and product development to test direction and solution hypotheses during product discovery.
- Lead research and proposals to drive multi-domain build/buy/partner product decisions.
- Partners with Portfolio Marketing on commercial-driven and product-driven pricing and packaging decisions for RelativityOne.
- Regularly evangelizes our Relativity product strategy and roadmap (across all products) with segment, customers and prospects in terms of the segment’s wants/needs/use cases (often spanning product domains). Inspires the segment about the future of the product.
- Mentor junior team members, help improve the Product Group strategies, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Ability to travel up to 20% based upon business need.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Design or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of related work experience in an IT, legal operations, or regulatory role at a Litigation Support Provider, Law Firm, Fortune 500 Corporation, or a U.S. State or Federal government agency or contractor or recent experience at software product provider targeted at these customer segments
- Working knolwedge of e-discovery use cases and workflows.
- Skilled in analyzing, in partnership with engineers, and communicating the impacts of technology trends to the business model and user experience.
- Builds consensus and influence others without authority and exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for getting results.
- Skilled to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- 2 years of recent experience driving growth strategies for an Enterprise SaaS product.
- Solid understanding of SaaS growth drivers and strategies.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.