Manager, EMEA Service Delivery - 20-0434
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Manager, Europe Service Delivery oversees the strategic direction and operations of the company’s Service Delivery teams and individuals in the Europe (excludes Krakow based team members) region. This position works closely with a number of other teams on cross-functional initiatives and has close ties to the operational and strategic work in Chicago. This position also ensures that the team is providing a high level of customer focus by ensuring proper support, solutions and onboarding planning, strategic focus on product support both proactively and reactively, conducting custom onboarding and data migrations, third party integrations, custom solutions and more. This role will be responsible for external and internal focus and will ensure high quality customer service and ongoing improvements.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience, Customer Success & Support leadership to design and set the strategy for Service Delivery in the Europe region.
- Manage the services individual contributors in Europe region
- Coach and train team members with respect to playbooks and agreements and maintain a culture of continuous learning and improving customer products.
- Create cross-functional work teams focused on resolving customer issues.
- Enable the Europe services team to simplify and improve customer life cycle phases, drive improvement in service levels, transactional efficiencies, and other related tasks
- Manage the product and SaaS customer support teams to achieve defined service-level agreements and customer satisfaction.
- Make decisions with respect to administrative and/or operational issues to ensure effective achievement of team objectives both within each vertical and objectives for the Europe region
- Identify areas for improvement and efficiencies amongst the Europe service delivery teams and its processes
- Provide valuable insight and input for global Relativity expansion in Europe region
- Collaborate with product, engineering, sales, marketing and other relevant teams to achieve company objectives.
- Experience with the following: developing and implementing customer experience playbooks; interfacing internally and externally with executive-level management; engaging with the full life cycle of technology, including guiding and ensuring technology direction and evaluation; driving solutions to complex problems; and working with e-discovery platforms.
- Ability to present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Experience in building and leading successful technical support and/or professional service teams of up to ten employees.
- Strong business, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- P&L or Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) experience
- RCA Certification.