Cyber Security Analyst 20-0379
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will ensure the security of Relativity’s corporate IT network and Infrastructure. In this role, the main responsibilities will be to investigate and analyze emerging threats against our assets, identities, and clients. You will also provide actionable remediation guidance to end users and collaborate with highly skilled cyber experts to anticipate and mitigate evolving threats using world-class tool-sets and next generation capabilities.
- Review, validation, and triage of alerts and technical analysis of log data from a diverse inventory of sensors, correlated signature logic, and threat intelligence sources
- Assess the impact of security events by leveraging host and network-based indicators and evidence to deliver actionable incident escalations
- Act as the initial point of escalation for cyber security events and drive investigation to completion
- Perform accurate and in-depth near real-time analysis of correlated logs and alerts from a multitude of devices with a focus on the classification of events that constitute security incidents
- Proactively and iteratively search through collected telemetry to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions
- Assist in the development of incident handling policies and procedures to align with global industry standards
- Engage in the continuous research of emerging threats and apply appropriate countermeasures within the context of a rapidly changing environment
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the mechanism and analysis of observed malicious activity
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in Incident Response, Incident Analysis, or Computer Forensics
- Familiarity with industry standard security devices and their configuration
- Exposure to the analysis of malicious code to explore infection and propagation mechanisms
- Experience leveraging scripting languages to solve for information security use cases
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Cyber Security
- Certifications: One of more of the following certifications are preferred (GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GREM, OSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA CyberOps, or CEH)
- Strong cyber incident response skills (such as: Network forensics, memory forensics, and/or packet analysis)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, network services, cryptography and web application attacks
- Ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team to execute on high-level objectives and drive the maturation of Relativity’s security posture
- Understanding of methods and tools utilized by attackers to access private systems and data
- Capability to independently manage the prioritization of complex events
- Understanding of infection mechanisms, malicious behavior, exploitation techniques, and mitigating controls.