Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Financial Planning & Analysis team forecasts business operations, analyzes Relativity's P&L, and conducts business analysis to support important corporate decisions. As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will oversee a team responsible for departmental budgeting and forecasting and conduct in-depth analysis of financial and operational metrics.
Your Role in Action
- Be a financial partner to functional leads and provide analysis and information needed to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions
- Create detailed complex financial and analytical models to forecast and analyze cost of revenue and operating expenses and identify efficiencies
- Help evaluate the financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities, including business development, new products and services, and technology solutions
- Identify and track financial and operational key performance indicators
- Evaluate monthly operating results and communicate key metrics and drivers to stakeholders
- Help prepare for leadership and board meetings
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve financial models and reports
- Lead and develop a team of Senior Financial Analysts
- 5+ years' professional experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), forecasting, budgeting, and planning experience in FP&A, management consulting, investment banking or related field
- 1+ years of experience at a SaaS tech company (finance or operational role) preferred
- Experience managing a team
- Experience modeling complex financial and business data and communicating the output in a productive way for key stakeholders
- Experience using a financial ERP (Adaptive Insights)
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking
- Advanced understanding of financial statements and proficient understanding of GAAP
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.