Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Provides high-level administrative support by proactively partnering with directors/senior managers to facilitate their work, anticipates their needs, and prioritizes accordingly.
- Manages calendar(s) for a leader or group of leaders.
- Creates and edits documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Manages schedules, arranges appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinates meetings, travel conference calls and completes expense reports.
- Manages email by organizing, filing, responding, and delegating.
- Oversees the full life cycle of meetings/events by coordinating with stakeholders and various vendors to ensure the quality outcome of the event.
- Manages annual planning calendar and creates look-ahead calendars for review.
- Acts as a delegate for executives with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports expenses and purchases in place of the executive.
- Creates and prepares correspondence, reports, emails,s and other documents.
- May assist with preparing budgets and other financial documents.
- Remain knowledgeable of all policies and procedures.
- May cooperate with corporate PR and coordinate branding events.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- May lead micro-projects and initiatives spanning multiple verticals or departments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.